DIY Herbal Apothecary is your blueprint to reconstruct your medicine cabinet with nourishing, health-building, handcrafted, herbal remedies. Learn how to use herbs safely and effectively for everyday complaints and restore your self reliance.
You've been working on your healthy diet and cooking so many of your foods from scratch. Isn't it time you started taking care of the rest of your health and well being naturally, too.
Did you know that:
- Vitamins don't have to come in a bottle?
- Pain can be eased with herbs and spices?
- Cuts and scrapes can be mended with leaves?
- Stomach pain, gas, bloating, and indigestion can be reversed with natural remedies?
The Joybilee Farm DIY Herbal Apothecary will show you:
- The ancient leaf that the Old Romans used to stop bleeding, even nose bleeds.
- The reason natural remedies stop working on colds and flu and what you can do about it.
- The ancient spice that cuts pain and inflammation fast and how to make it even more effective.
- How to kick your one-a-day vitamin habit and what you can do instead that's even more nutritious
- How to stop a crying baby and ease their colic fast so you and the baby can get more sleep
- How to use herbal remedies confidently so that you know exactly which remedy will help and when to use it.
- How to reclaim your heritage of natural remedy lore so that you can pass it on to your children and grandchildren.
- How to save money by growing your own herbs or foraging for them in the wild.
- How to save time by stocking up on herbal remedies during the growing season so you always have what you need onhand.
- Which herb to carry in your purse for car trips and air travel to stop motion sickness fast, even in young children.
- How to make an iodine supplement that won't expire, so that you can protect your thyroid in a cataclysmic radiation event.
- And so much more...
In The Joybilee Farm DIY Herbal Apothecary course you'll
- Study 25+ herbs in depth and gain an appreciation for their power and what they can do for your family.
- Choose from 65 recipes to replace the common chemical contents of your medicine cabinet
- Gain a deeper appreciation for easy to make herbal remedies like herbal tea, candied ginger, and infused vinegar and learn when to use each one for it's highest benefit
- Spend less time talking to the pharmacist and more time playing in your kitchen and in your garden
- Save money and reduce your dependence on Big Pharma and Multinational Food Manufacturers
- Follow a step-by-step blueprint to replace the pill bottles, packets, and tins in your medicine cabinet with herbal remedies that are safe and reliable
What other's are saying:
"More than just a list of recipes and remedies, The DIY Herbal Apothecary
empowers the home herbalist to take control of health and wellness. Get
a powerful knowledge base that explains herbs and how they work while
teaching you how to build a personal herb knowledge system to serve your
family well in this easy to understand and yet comprehensive course.
Full of quick wins and extensive lessons, the DIY Herbal Apothecary is
a great way to learn more about nature's medicines and take control of
the body naturally." -- Kathie Lapcevic. writer, teacher, Homespun Seasonal Living
I empower DIYers to garden, cook, and create with herbs and other natural materials, so that they can confidently help their families be healthy, and use natural remedies safely and effectively.
Got a question? You can reach Robin at email@example.com