Say NO to anxiety and stress
Learn to deal with seasonal stress naturally so that you and your family can thrive through fall and winter, avoid sickness, manage overwhelm, and enjoy life more.
With fall and winter come unique seasonal stressors, like viruses, school anxiety, sleepless nights, time pressures, and overwhelm. But you don't have to succumb.
Learn ways to adapt and thrive in this season through holistic self-care practices using herbs, rest, and natural immune support to respond to the challenges of this busy season.
Use adaptogenic and tonic herbs to strengthen your family before stress overwhelms them. In this class you will prepare ahead of time for the sicknesses that come home from school and other public places, so that you can avoid getting sick. You will also create easy DIY remedies that will help with anxiety, sleeplessness, colds and flu, and stress.
You'll also learn how to manage the seasonal overwhelm through strategic planning, that lets you take back the control, making this season a more JOYful, less stressful time.
Students in this course will:
- Make 3 natural remedies for seasonal sickness and immune support.
- DIY 4 gentle natural remedies for anxiety and sleeplessness
- Discover 10 safe adaptogenic and tonic herbs to help with stress and stamina
- Learn when to use natural remedies, when to choose rest, and when to seek professional help
- Create a strategic plan for the season so that you control your own time and priorities
- Gain skills to overcome the overwhelm so prevalent during the fall and winter
- Create a fall and winter full of happy family memories.